Bacon and Cheddar Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers!
Author: Clancy Cash Harrison MS, RD, LDN
- 10 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 5 strips of crispy cooked thick bacon
- ½ cup diced sweet onion
- ⅔ cups mild cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 2 avocados diced
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt or sour cream
- Cut jalapeno peppers lengthwise. Remove the seeds. You may want to wear gloves to protect your hands.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stuff each pepper with about 2 tbsp of filling.
- Bake on baking sheet for 20-25 minutes or until they have a nice browning.
- While the poppers are cooking, mix avocado and yogurt until creamy for a cooling dip.