Do you have to worry every time you leave your house about eating gluten free foods? I recently received the Gluten Free Restaurant Guide Book to review.
Going out to eat with a 3-year-old and a 16 month old is hard enough but now I have to worry if the food is safe for my son to eat. This book is great and I absolutely love it! I love it because we travel a lot and my son cannot eat wheat or gluten which makes traveling very hard.
This book allows me to pick any city in the US to determine if there is a restaurant promoting a gluten-free menu. Do you know how much easier Triumph Dining has made my life?
The Essential Gluten Free Restaurant Guide 5th Addition offers:
- Over 6,500 gluten-free restaurants
- 100 gluten-free lists from restaurant chains
- Covers all 50 states in an easy-to-use directory
- The only restaurant database (print or online) where every listing is verified and updated each year
Triumph Dining also provided me a copy of The Essential Gluten-Free Grocery Guide 5th Addition which includes:
- 44,000 brand-name and store-brand gluten-free products in US grocery stores
- Color-coded system makes meal planning and finding your favorite foods easy
- Budget and time saving tips!
My only concern is the food industry is a rapidly changing environment so I would still call the restaurant ahead of time or the food manufacturer if you have any questions or concerns.
After spending much time on their website, I would love to read their Gluten-Free Baking Guide!
To win a copy of either book, please enter this giveaway!