I was given the opportunity to taste/review Beanfields Bean and Rice Chips. They claim- “quite possibly the world’s tastiest chips”. To be honest, I have to agree. I fell in love with the first bite and had to make a yummy summer salad to accompany this tasty treat.
The chips are not only great tasting but healthy. They are also non-GMO verified using farmed and made in the USA ingredients. As a Dietitian, I like them because they have 4 g of fiber per 1 oz serving. If anyone knows me, my fiber rule is at least 3 g of fiber/ounce. As a mother, I love their producst because they are “allergy friendly” in regards to the 8 common food allergens. They are also gluten free and corn free! To learn more about their flavors, click here.
Recipe for Raw Kale, White Bean and Corn Summer Salad
- 1 cup raw kale salad (1.5 cups finely chopped kale leaves massaged with 1 tbsp olive oil and ¼ tsp salt or to taste for 2 minutes)
- 1 cup great northern white beans
- ½ cup fresh corn
- ½ cup cilantro
- ¼ cup parsley
- ½ cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup scallion onions diced
- 1 tbsp cumin
- ½ diced jalapeno pepper (optional but highly recommended)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare veggies and toss with spices.
- Serve with your favorite flavor of Beanfields Chips