- 3 cups fresh arugula
- 1/2 cup sprouted pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup shaved Asiago cheese
- 1 bunch of fresh (thick) asparagus
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 fresh lemon juice squeezed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp local honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk dressing ingredients together until blended.
- Cut the tips off the asparagus.
- Shave stalks of asparagus. Disregard the first layer. Support the stalk with your non-dominant hand while you shred it.
- Place the tips and shavings of the asparagus in a bowl and coat with a couple of tablespoons of dressing. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Prepare the remaining ingredients and toss salad.
If you like this post, please vote for Healthy Baby Beans by clicking the link below.