- 2 cups Great Northern Beans
- 2 cups raw kale salad
- 1 cup fresh chopped basil
- 3 Roma tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 1/4 cup diced purple onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mince garlic and soak in vinegar (this takes the bite out of the garlic).
- Prepare veggies for bruschetta and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the dressing. Whisk until well blended.
- Mix dressing with veggies and beans.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Mix and serve with fresh sliced baguette bread slices.
Serving Size: 2 heaping spoonfuls and 2 thin slices of baguette bread
Nutrition: 155 calories, 6 g protein, 4 g fiber, 28 g fiber, 2.6 g fat (only .4 g saturated fat)
If you like this post, please vote for Healthy Baby Beans by clicking the link below. I am nominated for the Top 25 Foodie/Mom Blog Award. Thanks so much and I appreciate your time.