This salad will definitely impress your family or dinner guests. The spiciness of the arugula mixed with the sweetness of the berries and the creamy texture of the goat cheese offers a delicate balance of flavors in your mouth.
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 4 oz pastured goat cheese
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp raspberry jam
- Combine dressing ingredients and blend on low.
- Store in a glass jar for about a month in the refrigerator.
- Toss greens with about 1/2 cup of dressing. I like my salad to be lightly tossed in dressing but I also serve additional dressing on the side.
- Dice avocado.
- Add berries, avocado and cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Try our Raspberry and Lemon Slush with this salad.