Do you know the surest way to lose weight and not put it on again? It’s not about trendy diets after which you begin to eat much more as if for two. It’s not about fitness that makes you tremble when you hear about it. Let’s talk about food that can maintain your normal weight.
After exercising or working day you feel very tired and apathetic, then you lack enough carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are the main source of energy for body and brain.
In order to remain in a good shape, it is necessary to refuse simple carbohydrates and move on to more complicated, such as cereals. Simple carbohydrates cause high insulin levels which lead to fat storage.
Psychologically, ‘eating habits’ or ‘food style’ is perceived more favorably than a diet which is associated with a great food restriction. But you can lose and keep your weight by sticking to some type of eating. Moreover, if food is rich in calcium, such eating style will have good results.
Here are a few guidelines for a balanced diet menu:
- Soy milk must become your resident in the fridge as it’s rich in calcium. So drink 450ml a day.
- Include calcium-rich food in your menu: kale, collard greens, white fish, nuts and seeds. Calcium is the main building material for bones and teeth. Calcium is involved in blood coagulation, prevents the penetration of alien cells as allergens and viruses. In addition, calcium is needed for maintaining a stable heart activity.
- Do not neglect fatty fish as it is rich in omega-3 fats. These fats are essential – the human body gets them only with food. In addition to the beneficial effects on the cardiovascular activity, omega-3 fats are good for your mental and emotional state. Omega-3 is also in spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, walnuts, flaxseed, sesame and canola oil.
- Find some space for lettuce in your fridge.
- Refuse from coffee and alcohol. Drink two liters of water a day, including herbal teas, Chinese red or green tea, juices.
- Reduce the amount of salt in the diet, and preferably replace salt with fresh or dried herbs. Instead of salt, try using shredded dried seaweed.
- Beans, soybeans, lentils, peas, chickpeas contain natural hormones, isoflavones, phytoestrogens that are useful for women’s health.
- Oranges, bananas, baked potatoes, parsnips, pumpkin, carrots, avocados are rich in potassium. Melon and watermelon is also rich in potassium, just remember that the consumption of this fruit should be as a separate dish. Potassium regulates blood pressure, heart rate. It leads fluid from the body, improves the supply of oxygen to the brain, it helps get rid of toxins. It seems to be an impressive list of reasons to include potassium in your daily eating habits.
- For breakfast you’d better have natural bio-yoghurt with two tablespoons of oat flakes, muesli or milled buckwheat. If you have a blender, make a cocktail of yogurt, fruit and nuts. Have a quick meal twice in a day. Once it’s a handful of dried apricots, dried figs and peaches, the second time it’s a handful of nuts.
- Your dinner should include salads, meat or fish, tea with whole grain bread roll.
- As for supper, it can be vegetable or cottage cheese pudding.
Besides the food, there are some tips to safely stay fit and healthy:
- Don’t forget to divide your meals for 5-6 times a day, an interval between them should be 2-3 hours, so the body will have energy all day.
- Schedule a meal depending on your daily routine, it will help the body to get into the rhythm of proper nutrition and improve food digestion process.
- Have little portions.
- Refuse the treats such as soda, candies and other desserts.
- During meals, try not to be distracted by talking and TV shows, you have to control the amount of food eaten.
- Cook using a multi cooker.
To sum up, in order not to stress the body it is necessary smoothly to rearrange your eating habits in favor of healthy and balanced meals. Then you’ll get everything you are dreaming about – health and fitness!